Brebbia: Aero Bent Apple (9mm)
Product Number: 002-009-3351
This sort of semi-lustrous finish is typically referred as "anthracite", presumably due to its resemblance to, well, anthracite. Yet here Brebbia presents it in a series called the "Aero", suggesting flight. Airborne coal? Whoever heard of such a thing? Regardless, it does make for a distinctive and modernist look, especially as paired to a translucent, grey-shaded stem.- Daniel Bumgardner
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.34 in./135.64 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Other
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy