Brebbia: Vintage Selected (54)
Product Number: 002-009-3592
A superbly light and jaunty bent Dublin, the Brebbia "54" shows that the Italian school, despite being known best for full-bodied and flamboyant shaping, can also offer proper pocket-friendly pipes. Though about on par with a Dunhill Group 2 or 3, it still offers quite a deep chamber, while hanging from the jaw with ease.-Truett Smith
Take 10% Off Everything Site Wide$118.80
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.88 in./123.95 mm.
- Weight: 0.93 oz./26.31 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy