Brebbia: MPB NAIF Ambra (7069) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-009-3753
The Hourglass is a shape pretty distinct to Italian pipemaking — and even within that tradition, it's an uncommon shape to see. Take the upper half of a Dublin and combine it with the elongated heel of, say, an Oom Paul, and the result is a whimsical, saxophone-like profile. This Brebbia rendition is a rather reserved interpretation (outside of the rolling, saddle-shaped rim), with only a slight mid-section cinch.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.35 in./135.89 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy