Brebbia: MPB NAIF Noce (7069) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-009-3855
The Hourglass is a shape pretty distinct to Italian pipe making — and even within that tradition, it's an uncommon shape to see. Take the upper half of a Dublin and combine it with the elongated heel of, say, an Oom Paul, and the result is a whimsical, saxophone-like profile. This Brebbia rendition is a rather reserved interpretation (outside of the rolling, saddle-shaped rim), with only a slight mid-section cinch.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.23 in./132.84 mm.
- Weight: 1.84 oz./52.16 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.17 in./55.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy