Brebbia: Romanza Pura (9410) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-009-3919
Looking at the sinuous shank and elongated transition of this Brebbia shape, it shouldn't come as a surprise that, like the First Calabash, it's a design that's made using a special technique to drill the draft-hole along a curve. Not many out there count such a feat in their repertoire: Brebbia, Ser Jacopo, and a small number of independent artisans. The advantage to having it, though, is the ability to do shapes others can't.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.31 in./134.87 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy