Brebbia: First Calabash Noce (1997) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-009-4146
The First Calabash series from Brebbia is one of the Italian marque's most popular lines and it's certainly understandable. Boasting a flowing, especially sinuous profile and able to pass a pipe cleaner, thanks to Brebbia's impressive drilling techniques, this is quite an stunning pipe. The stummel is dressed in a glossy, dark walnut stain and is tastefully paired to sterling silver accents along the shank end and stem base, for a dress-pipe aesthetic.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.29 in./134.39 mm.
- Weight: 2.21 oz./62.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.34 in./59.49 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.88 in./47.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.94 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Calabash
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy