Brebbia: Aero Bent Apple (9mm)
Product Number: 002-009-4401
This sort of semi-lustrous finish is typically referred as "anthracite", presumably due to its resemblance to, well, anthracite. Yet here Brebbia presents it in a series called the "Aero", suggesting flight. Airborne coal? Whoever heard of such a thing? Regardless, it does make for a distinctive and modernist look, especially as paired to a translucent, grey-shaded stem.- Joel Balyeat
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.27 in./133.86 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Other
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy