Brebbia: First Calabsh Noce (1997) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-009-4515
The "1997" First Calabash Noce is one of Brebbia's snazzier series, and this towering, deep-chambered example is no exception. It's finished in an extra-dark walnut stain and is accented by a generous sterling silver mount and an accompanying silver band along the stem's base. The result is refined enough in style to serve as a dress pipe, yet with all the chamber depth of a briar twice its size — this piece's tight curvature ensures a rather compact and balanced profile overall.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.23 in./132.80 mm.
- Weight: 1.98 oz./56.25 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.40 in./60.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.76 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.25 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.91 in./48.52 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Calabash
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy