Brebbia: Vintage Selected (54) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-009-5043
A superbly lightweight and dynamic bent Dublin, Brebbia's "54" design shows that the Italian school, despite being known best for flamboyant shaping cues and robust proportions, can also offer proper pocket-friendly pipes. Though about on par with a Dunhill Group 2 or 3, this piece offers quite a deep chamber and can be effortlessly clenched.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.75 in./120.63 mm.
- Weight: 0.80 oz./22.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.42 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.24 in./31.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy