Brebbia: Noce Bent Egg (9mm) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-009-5061
This unique fusion of the bent Egg with the Oom Paul presented here in Brebbia's Noce finish is a fine example of the Italian marque's penchant for reinventing traditional forms. The typically rounded Egg bowl is paired with a heel that sweeps back to the near-vertical shank characteristic of the Oom Paul. The stem is deeply bent, making this an easy pipe to clench despite its size. The bowl is topped with a removable cap designed to keep favored blends from spilling out in transport, giving this stout pipe a practical essence in combination with its regal air.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.14 in./130.46 mm.
- Weight: 2.73 oz./77.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.33 in./59.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.86 in./47.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.70 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy