Bruce Weaver: Sandblasted Belge with Bamboo
Product Number: 002-531-0035
I can't help but see this Bruce Weaver pipe as an homage to those early smoking instruments. In this piece we find the traditional Cutty shape's spur-less Belge variation, combined beautifully with a rustic, organic style. This would be the perfect choice for a Virginia flake, a cordial of rum, and a bit of light reading, perhaps King James I's A Counterblaste to Tobacco, if you happen to be the contrary sort.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.69 in./144.53 mm.
- Weight: 0.60 oz./17.01 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.19 in./30.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Cutty
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States