Bruce Weaver: Sandblasted Stacked Billiard with Jobillo
Product Number: 002-531-0053
A proper tower of a Stack means, of course, a properly deep chasm of a chamber. If it happens to be made by Bruce Weaver, you can add to that also layer after layer (after layer) of beautifully defined ring grain. And what should we have here, but exactly all that? Well, I have to say it's further one of the rare examples I've seen of a Stack extended to such a height that still presents a balanced-looking silhouette.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.10 in./154.94 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.62 in./66.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.38 in./60.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States