Bruce Weaver: Smooth Bent Acorn with Boxwood
Product Number: 002-531-0055
Bruce may be best known for his sandblasts, but he certainly hasn't neglected the art of creating a fine contrast-stained smooth briar. Flame grain, birdseye, a dappled, discrete hint of natural plateau, and a warm, bold amber-and-smoke stain dress this number, beautifully complemented its graceful curvature, sweeping shank-edges, and the soft contours of the bowl.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.68 in./144.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States