Bruce Weaver: Sandblasted Bent Apple with Boxwood
Product Number: 002-531-0057
One of Bruce Weaver's daintier little numbers, this bent Apple presents easy, Danish-influenced line and form in a pocket-sized, easy-to-clench package. As for the finish, sandblasts are of course Bruce's specialty, and as expected the results here are light, crisply detailed, and bring out the briar's ring grain to beautiful effect.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.19 in./106.43 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States