Bruyere St. Claude: Dux Depose Billiard
Product Number: 002-701-0047
Some things are better left forgotten. Unless, of course, if that thing happens to be a pipe, and even more so if it's a pipe sourced from the birthplace of the briar pipe itself, Saint-Claude, France. Fashioned in the early years of the 20th century, these vintage Bruyere St. Claude pipes are not something we're going to let pass into history. And neither should you.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.93 in./150.62 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France