Bruyere St. Claude: Extra Apple with Horn
Product Number: 002-701-0050
With a stummel that was turned somewhere between 1910 and 1930, the briar in this Apple has some serious age. Though these pipes are fitted with metal tenons and horn stems, and feature an even more distinctive artifact of their time; cork-lined mortises, which make for an extra-smooth fit.
- Adam O'Neill
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.05 in./128.25 mm.
- Weight: 0.99 oz./28.10 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.51 in./38.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.27 in./32.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.49 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.31 in./33.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Other
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France