Bruyere St. Claude: Extra Billiard with Horn
Product Number: 002-701-0061
Aside from the smooth finishes, a notable difference between these BSCs and the Ropp sandblasts is the stem fitment; a metal tenon, with a cork-lined mortise. The latter is one of those things that, as Adam (Davidson) puts it, "no one does anymore." Which is a shame, since it makes for a very smooth fit for the tenon.
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.30 in./134.62 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Other
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France