Bruyere St. Claude: Smooth Natural Pot
Product Number: 002-701-2014
Broad, smooth, and classical — this Pot from Bruyere St. Claude is a fine take on the traditional shape, paired with a slender shank and saddle stem arrangement that gives it a light feel and handy disposition. The chamber within is wide, and it's been finished in a light, natural tone that looks quite charming.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.37 in./136.48 mm.
- Weight: 0.99 oz./28.10 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.46 in./37.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.20 in./30.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.65 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.82 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France