Bruyere St. Claude: Smooth Natural Pot
Product Number: 002-701-2015
This Bruyere St. Claude piece is exactly what you'd expect a French-inspired Pot to look like. Trim and streamlined through stem and shank, the squat bowl is perched on the end, housing a compact chamber and maintaining a lightweight disposition overall. A worthy pocket pipe that's easily clenchable, this one should have no problem fitting into any rotation.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.33 in./135.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.41 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.46 in./37.14 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.19 in./30.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.70 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France