Bruyere St. Claude: Smooth Natural Paneled Billiard
Product Number: 002-701-2044
A paneled Billiard shape, this Bruyere St. Claude is a fine, slender fellow, imbued with an octagonally-faceted bowl paired to a solid, square shank and tapered stem. Altogether, it's an especially French combination of attributes.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.64 in./143.15 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.30 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.56 in./39.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.25 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.27 in./32.27 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France