Bruyere St. Claude: Smooth Large Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-701-2294
Perched on the end of an oval shank, this hefty Apple bowl is large even by non-French standards. Perfect for those who appreciate French shaping but also desire a generous chamber.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.56 in./141.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.60 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./46.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.72 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.76 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France