Bruyere St. Claude: Smooth Large Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-701-2295
For those who appreciate the French approach to shaping but prefer larger, heftier pipes, this piece is for you. The tall, plump Apple bowl takes visual precedence here, and it isn't devoid of an equally proportioned chamber. Bruyere St. Claude did well to affix it to the end of an oval shank, balancing out the weightiness of the bowl and imbuing a touch of elegance.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.61 in./142.37 mm.
- Weight: 1.51 oz./42.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.64 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.44 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France