Buckeye: Sandblasted Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-822-0019
Slightly pinched and incredibly comfortable in hand, this bent Dublin from Buckeye boasts a pastoral aesthetic and rugged design. The bowl and shank-end both echo one another, displaying subtle flares and gentle ridgelines near the respective rim and end. It's all dressed in a conservative sandblast and earthy, cocoa stain, replete with plenty of chamber within.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.36 in./161.54 mm.
- Weight: 2.43 oz./68.95 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.43 in./61.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States