Butz-Choquin: Fregate (1789)
Product Number: 002-010-0494
Compact, seamless, and softly rounded, this Butz-Choquin bent Apple design unsurprisingly proves to be a very enjoyable little number in hand - the bowl smooth and shapely, the elongated transition allowing plenty of room for a natural grip. Here in the "Fregate", it's presented with a medium walnut finish and a crisply translucent stem, making for a quiet yet modern look.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.19 in./131.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France