Butz-Choquin: Compagnon (1775) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-010-0625
A stout-bowled bent Billiard presented in the easy, almost minimalist smoothness of the old French style, this Butz-Choquin briar is, unsurprisingly, easy in hand. This particular example also happens to sport quite a decent cross-grain, with a fair bit of birdseye on display.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.54 in./140.72 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France