Butz-Choquin: Carat Walnut Freehand (C)
Product Number: 002-010-0524
A curious bit of stylistic flourish not only extends the transition of this Butz-Choquin freehand, but also, by shaving down the heel, adds a good bit of dynamism, resulting in a rather novel, wholly original profile. And, I should add, it also possess a soft and easy feel in hand as well - which should be expected since it appears to be based off the Egg shape.
-Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.46 in./138.68 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France