Butz-Choquin: Caprice (1775) with Black Stem
Product Number: 002-010-0522
A sturdy, masculine bent Billiard, the B.C. "1775" shape seems particularly well-suited to a presentation like this, sporting a jet-black rustication, matching stem, and in between a simple, bright metal accent.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.67 in./144.02 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France