Butz-Choquin: Supermate (1771)
Product Number: 002-010-0588
A very thick walled, muscular rendition of the bent Dublin, complete with a fully rounded, effortless transition and high rising stem. The Supermate finish is one tone away from being "virgin", and really shows off the potential of the grain in dapples of birdseye and cross-grain covering the bowl.
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.29 in./134.37 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France