Butz-Choquin: Manoir (1025)
Product Number: 002-010-0672
A simply presented Rhodesian, presented in smooth French style, this Butz-Choquin proves easy to appreciate aesthetically, soothing in hand, and possessing a decent amount of depth to its chamber, too. As a Manoir, it's presented in a near virgin finish, save the light, faintly reddish stain, without a gloss overcoat, which will tan quite beautifully in time.
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.86 in./123.44 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.12 in./28.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France