Butz-Choquin: Gentleman Marron (6)
Product Number: 002-010-0658
The Gentleman Marron's shape seems to have descended from B.C.'s "1025", but bred to compressed pocket-sized proportions, switching the fish-tail stem for a stout saddle-stem, thus relatively heightening its pugnacious character, perfect for pocket-sized travel. This Rhodesian's bark, however, does hold up to its bite, packing an ample enough chamber to satisfy even the heartiest smoker.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.31 in./109.47 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.16 in./29.46 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France