Butz-Choquin: Gentleman Black (6)
Product Number: 002-010-0696
The Gentleman Black's shape seems to have descended from B.C.'s "1025", but bred to compressed pocket-sized proportions, switching to stout saddle-stem, thus relatively heightening its pugnacious character, perfect for pocket-sized travel. This Rhodesian's bark, however, does hold up to its bite, packing an ample enough chamber to satisfy even the heartiest smoker.
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.48 in./113.79 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.14 in./28.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France