Butz-Choquin: Gentleman Black (6)
Product Number: 002-010-0696
The Gentleman Black's shape seems to have descended from B.C.'s "1025", but bred to compressed pocket-sized proportions, switching to stout saddle-stem, thus relatively heightening its pugnacious character, perfect for pocket-sized travel. This Rhodesian's bark, however, does hold up to its bite, packing an ample enough chamber to satisfy even the heartiest smoker.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.48 in./113.79 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.14 in./28.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France