Butz-Choquin: Supermate (1789)
Product Number: 002-010-0778
Compact, seamless, and softly rounded, this Butz-Choquin bent Apple design unsurprisingly proves to be a very enjoyable little number in hand - the bowl smooth and shapely, the elongated transition allowing plenty of room for a natural grip. Here in the Supermate, it's presented with a bare "virgin" finish, making for a quiet and natural look.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.15 in./130.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France