Butz-Choquin: Rocaille (1789)
Product Number: 002-010-1169
Compact, seamless, and softly rounded, this Butz-Choquin bent Apple design unsurprisingly proves to be a very enjoyable little number in hand - the bowl shapely, the elongated transition allowing plenty of room for a natural grip. Here in the Rocaille, it's presented with a dark-auburn sandblast finish, sturdy nickel band, and swirling acrylic stem, making for a warm, charming look.
— Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.34 in./135.64 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France