Butz-Choquin: Compagnon (1320) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-010-1688
A meaty rendition of the 3/4 bent Billiard, this jaw-hanger offers a bowl of plentiful proportions in a tight-knit style. The result is a combination of quite a lot of chamber, a substantial feel in hand, and an easy-to-clench balance, all in a briar that will still tuck into a jacket pocket. In the Champagnon finish, it's presented in a sightly warm, subtle contrast stain, paired to a classic black stem.
- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.70 in./119.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.89 oz./53.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France