Butz-Choquin: Compagnon (1775) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-010-1724
A stout-bowled bent Billiard presented in the easy, almost minimalist smoothness of the old French style, this Butz-Choquin briar is, unsurprisingly, easy in hand. This particular example also happens to sport quite a decent cross-grain, with a fair bit of birdseye on display.- CJ Pendergrass
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.54 in./140.72 mm.
- Weight: 1.66 oz./47.17 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France