Butz-Choquin: Metro (1789)
Product Number: 002-010-1814
Though the name implies underground, urban rail-travel, the look of the Metro is woodsy to me: a walnut finish over a rustication reminiscent of both deep-textured tree bark and the concentric patterns of growth rings. It's a pretty charming aesthetic, and definitely makes for a lot of extra interest in hand.
- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.20 in./132.08 mm.
- Weight: 1.54 oz./43.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: France