Butz-Choquin: Montmartre (1402)
Product Number: 002-010-1816
Named after the Parisian district where Salvador Dalí, Amedeo Modigliani, Claude Monet, Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, Piet Mondrian, Pablo Picasso, Camille Pissarro, and Vincent van Gogh all once worked or had studios (as well as being the location of the Sacre-Couer Basilica), the Montmartre series presents this classic straight Dublin in an earthy style of rustication, accented with round-contoured ring of bright brass.- CJ Pendergrass
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.78 in./146.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France