Butz-Choquin: Rocbrune (1304)
Product Number: 002-010-1822
A gently tapered take on the classic 3/4 bent Billiard shape, this Butz-Choquin feels almost Brandy-like in the hand. That plumpness of the lower bowl is matched by a rather thick transition and a good bit of length to the S-curved shank and stem combination.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.17 in./131.32 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France