Butz-Choquin: Rocbrune (1310)
Product Number: 002-010-1836
This B.C. Rocbrune bent Brandy boasts a powerful silhouette. The rusticated bowl's size offers a pleasing heft, but is lighter in balance than expected. The chamber is respectable as well.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.19 in./131.83 mm.
- Weight: 2.21 oz./62.60 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France