Butz-Choquin: Supermate (1789)
Product Number: 002-010-1847
Compact, seamless, and softly rounded, this Butz-Choquin bent Apple design unsurprisingly proves to be a very enjoyable little number in hand — the bowl smooth and shapely, the elongated transition allowing plenty of room for a natural grip. Here, in the Supermate series, it's presented with a light, gloss-free finish, making for a quiet and natural look.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.97 in./126.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.54 oz./43.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France