Butz-Choquin: Manoir (1772)
Product Number: 002-010-1895
A polish free finish defines the Manoir series and allows the French marque to show off the stain and grain of a piece while maintaining a natural, rustic look — as seen here in this neat straight Brandy. What's more is that the lack of polish offers a pleasant, smoother in-hand experience.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.57 in./141.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France