Butz-Choquin: Sweet (1310)
Product Number: 002-010-1943
A decidedly plump and curvaceous take on the bent Brandy, Brebbia's "1310" design features a pronounced waistline, set low and broad near the base of the bowl. That extra plumpness is, of course, matched in the extra briar to the shank, and a good amount of chamber capacity to boot.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.14 in./130.56 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France