Butz-Choquin: Arabesque (1772) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-010-1987
This Butz-Choquin series takes its inspiration from the highly decorative, almost completely non-figural, aesthetic style that spans across all cultures of Islamic art. Naturally then, the venerable firm offers some of its most classic shapes in warm, earthy stains, floral-esque spot carved finished, topped with uniquely patterned acrylic stems.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.63 in./143.00 mm.
- Weight: 2.02 oz./57.15 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: France