Butz-Choquin: Fregate (1789)
Product Number: 002-010-2037
Compact, seamless, and softly rounded, this Butz-Choquin bent Apple design unsurprisingly proves to be a very enjoyable little number in hand — the bowl smooth and shapely, the elongated transition allowing plenty of room for a natural grip. Here in the "Fregate," it's presented with a medium walnut finish and a crisply translucent stem, making for a quiet yet modern look.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.43 in./137.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France