Butz-Choquin: Rocbrune (1310)
Product Number: 002-010-2053
Well-knit, seamless, and softly rounded, this Butz-Choquin bent Brandy design unsurprisingly proves to be quite the enjoyable number in hand — the bowl lightly rusticated and shapely, the elongated transition allowing plenty of room for a natural grip.-Truett Smitht
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.68 in./144.27 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France