Butz-Choquin: Rocbrune (1310)
Product Number: 002-010-2054
This B.C. Rocbrune bent Brandy boasts a powerful silhouette. The rusticated bowl's size offers a pleasing heft, but is lighter in balance than expected. The chamber is respectable as well.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.81 in./147.57 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France