Butz-Choquin: Formula Black (1422)
Product Number: 002-010-2069
With a touch of an automotive industrial flare, Butz-Choquin's Formula Black series presents its briars — like this slightly forward tilted bent Brandy — in a low-gloss, matte finish that has a feel in hand like polished sandstone, and paired to a jet-black acrylic mouthpiece. In a world of wood grains, rustication, and glossy stains, this is a welcome deviation from the norm.-Truett Smith
Take 10% Off Everything Site Wide$92.56
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.61 in./142.49 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France