Butz-Choquin: Gentleman Marron (5)
Product Number: 002-010-2144
The first thing that strikes you about the very handsome Gentleman Marron is its very small scale, which one can conclude takes a step beyond the "nosewarmer" classification by way of a firm compactness that looks almost like a compressed teapot. The shape lends well to the grip it allows, quite comfortable and reassuring, which is strange because given these proportions one would expect some fidgeting.- Rachel DuBose
Take 10% Off Everything Site Wide$72.00
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 3.75 in./95.25 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France