Butz-Choquin: Bistro (1789)
Product Number: 002-010-2189
Softly contoured and shapely, yet still plenty handy, the "1789" bent Apple is the sort of design that's hard to put down, especially in a smooth-polished finish. As luck would have it, that's just what the the Bistro finish is — and in a classic crimson hue with black taper stem in a softly rounded Apple shape.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.81 in./122.17 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France