Butz-Choquin: Montmartre (1304)
Product Number: 002-010-2193
Butz-Choquin's Montmarte finish derives its name from the Parisian district famous as the location of the beautiful Sacre-Couer Basilica as well as the creative hub for many great artists over the years, including Salvador Dali, Amedeo Modigliani, Claude, Monet, Pablo Picasso, and Vincent van Gogh, among others.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.19 in./131.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France